Learn about the Advantages of Professional Shade Solutions
As a homeowner, you want the best for your home. For those living in Arizona, the amount of shade is an important consideration, especially to protect against the intense heat and sun during hot summers. Most Arizona homes have a covered patio, a place to hang out and refuge from the sun.
What is a Covered Patio?
A freestanding or attached outdoor structure of any size open on the sides with framing and a roof that protects from the elements (sun, rain, etc). A well-designed covered patio can enhance your outdoor living experience and increase the amount of time you spend outside.
Covered Patio Advantages
Having a covered patio structure allows you to enjoy the outdoors with the ability to:
- Add Ceiling Fans – Circulate air and further cool down the area.
- Add Lighting – Dimmable recessed lighting makes it easy to set the mood.
- Furnish for Entertainment – Choose comfortable seating, add a ping pong table or outdoor dining set.
Added Luxury with Patio Shades
Maximizing comfort in your covered patio year-round, patio drop shades can eliminate the glare of the sun while keeping your patio cooler during the summer months, and keep heat in during the colder months.
Cable Track System
Cable Track patio shades extend and retract shade fabric along heavy duty cables.
Sealed Track System
All Pro’s new Sealed Track System pulls shade fabric taut and provides a seal.
- Keep Out Bugs and Debris – Fully seal out annoying bugs and dust from entering your patio area.
- Arizona Room at the Touch of a Button – Fully enclose your patio with our Sealed Track System Shades and you can have a screened outdoor room in seconds!
Motorized patio shades have become increasingly popular in places like Scottsdale as of late. But whether you’re looking for manual or motorized, cable or sealed tracks, All Pro Shade Concepts has you covered.
Retractable Awnings are perfect for any home. They can bring benefits such as:
- Extending Entertainment Space – You and your guests can enjoy time outdoors while staying cool and protected from the Arizona sun.
- Extend When Needed, Retract When Not – Whenever they are not needed, you can easily tuck retractable awnings away. A lot of retractable awnings are motorized so they’re a lot more convenient to keep away, protecting the fabric from the elements in the process.
- Useful for Poolsides and Yards – You can extend awnings to cover poolsides as well as your backyard. As mentioned, they will afford you the views of your outdoor space, as well as the neighborhood, all while protecting you from UV rays.
- Alternative to Covered Patios – Many homeowners that do not have a covered patio or cannot have one installed, opt for retractable awnings for creating shaded areas.
All Pro’s Retractable Awnings and Patio Shades
Whether you’d like to add a retractable awning or patio shades to your outdoor area, call All Pro Shade Concepts. We provide free home inspections and quotes for both residential and commercial shade installations. All Pro is The Valley’s most reliable shade provider as seen on ABC 15’s Sonoran Living. Get a free estimate today.
Get Shade Solutions from All Pro Shade Concepts
All Pro Shade Concepts is Arizona’s most reliable shade installers. Catch us on ABC 15’s Sonoran Living and see what we have to offer you. Since shade is a necessity in Arizona, we make sure to get you what you need to make your Arizona home as comfortable as possible.