SRP Shade Screen Rebate Program
Learn how you can qualify for a rebate with All Pro Shade Concepts as your licensed contractor.
Quality Shade Installations with the Best Prices, Up Front. No Surprises.
SRP Shade Screen Rebate program makes installation more affordable
About 50% of the heat that enters your home comes through the windows. This makes shade screens one of the most effective and affordable energy-efficiency upgrades. While blocking heat gain, shade screens can protect your home’s interior from sun damage, provide added privacy and cut cooling costs by up to 25%.*
SRP is offering customers a rebate of $0.80 per square foot on professionally installed shade screens to keep their homes cooler during Phoenix’s summer months.
*Source: SRP (https://srpnet.com/energy/rebates/shadeScreen.aspx)
How To Qualify
- Be a permanent SRP residential electric customer.
- Live in a single-family detached, attached or mobile home or an apartment/condo.
- Purchase and install new or refurbished qualifying shade screens or install window film through a licensed contractor by April 30, 2024.
- Install shade screens that block at least 80% of the solar heat gain on sunstruck windows only (west-, south- and east-facing windows).
- Install screens on the exterior of clear glass windows that enclose an air-conditioned space.
- Motorized or retractable shade structures are not eligible for the rebate unless installed along with photocell solar sensor equipment.
How To Apply
With your All Pro Shade Concepts contractor, complete a rebate application and mail it to:
SRP Shade Screen Program
2702 N. Third St., Suite 2020
Phoenix, AZ 85004
Applications can be obtained by calling (602) 266-7283.
Include a copy of the dated paid invoice.
Upon request by SRP, you must allow SRP or our agent to inspect the installed shade screens to verify compliance with program requirements.
Get AZ’s #1 HOA Compliant Shades
The Latest News and Updates about Shade Solutions