How to Qualify
To qualify for the shade screen rebate, you must:
- Be a permanent SRP residential electric customer that resides in a single-family detached, single family attached (up to four dwelling units), mobile home or apartment/condo (up to four dwelling units).
- Purchase and install new or refurbished, qualifying shade screens with a licensed contractor by April 30, 2019.
- Install shade screens that block at least 80% of the solar heat gain on sun-struck windows only (west-, south- and east-facing windows).
- Install screens on the exterior of clear glass windows that enclose an air-conditioned space.
- Download and complete the Shade Screen rebate application
How to Apply
With your All Pro Shade Concepts contractor, complete a rebate application and mail it to:
SRP Shade Screen Program
2702 N. Third St., Suite 2020
Phoenix, AZ 85004
Applications can be obtained by calling (602) 266-7283.
Include a copy of the dated paid invoice.
Upon request by SRP, you must allow SRP or our agent to inspect the installed shade screens to verify compliance with program requirements.