More Reasons to Love Window Sun Screens!
Window shade screens are like superheroes for Arizona homeowners! Not only do they shield your home from pesky outdoor elements like heat, dirt, and pests, but you also get to enjoy some privacy while still being able to soak up the view. And the best part? They can help you save money on cooling costs and even score you some sweet rebates!
As we inch closer to the hot summer months, window shade screens are no longer just a nice-to-have, they’re a must-have. So, if you’re thinking of getting them installed, read on to learn more about those SRP rebates with All Pro Shade Concepts.
All Pro’s SRP Shade Rebate Program
To Qualify For The Rebate Program, you must:
- Be a permanent SRP residential electric customer that resides in a single-family detached, single-family attached (duplex, triplex, or quadplex only), mobile home, or apartment/condo (duplex, triplex, or quadplex only).
- Download and complete the Shade Screen rebate application
Your Window Shade Screens must:
- Be purchased and installed new or refurbished, qualifying screens with a licensed contractor (All Pro Shade Concepts).
- Block at least 80% of the solar heat gain on sun-struck windows only (west-, south- and east-facing windows)
- Be installed on the exterior of clear glass windows that enclose an air-conditioned space.
How To Apply?
- With All Pro Shade Concepts as your qualified contractor, complete the rebate application form and mail it to:
SRP Shade Screen Program
2702 N. Third St., Suite 2020
Phoenix, AZ 85004
- Applications can be obtained by calling (602) 266-7283.
- Include a copy of the dated paid invoice.
- Upon request by SRP, you must allow SRP or our agent to inspect the installed shade screens to verify compliance with program requirements
Why Choose All Pro?
Apart from getting rebates when you have your screens installed, you also get to enjoy these amazing perks:
- High-quality shade screens
- We use Vertishield and Textilene Screens which are available in different sun blockage percentages:
- Solar Screen 80%
(80% UV protection, provide 20% airflow)
- Solar Screen 90%
(90% UV protection, Provide 10% airflow)
- Solar Screen 80%
- Ensure that your window shade screens comply with HOA rules and regulations
- Customize your screens according to your existing window fixtures
- Get screens that fit your window style no matter the color or physical effects
Choose All Pro Shade Concepts for all of your shade installation needs. We offer high-quality products and services at exceptional prices. From retractable awnings that expand your outdoor space to patio shades that create an instant room, we are Arizona’s #1 trusted shade solutions.
Contact us at (623) 204-1476 to set up your appointment or if you have any questions or comments about what we offer.