Spring is the perfect season to have some guests over in your Arizona yard. The weather draws in tourists from different states and it’s the perfect time to have some friends or family members over for an outdoor party.
Like any party, you will have to prepare for it and be an excellent host to your guests. Be sure to consider the points below before you even get started.
Make a List
You have to keep track of everything for that day, everything you need, such as grocery items, a list of beverages, a music playlist, and some games. Prepare finger foods like deviled eggs and buffalo chicken bites. For your drinks, you can prepare a pitcher of ice fruit punch or some watermelon lemonade. You can also opt for cocktails.
Send Out Invitations
Invitations can be as simple as sending someone a message online or a text. You should be specific about the time and date of your party, as well as your home address in case you’re inviting people who don’t know where your home is. Make sure you request that they respond or confirm so that you can prepare for the number of people at your party.
Have Some Activities Ready
You can prepare some games such as charades or musical chairs. You should also consider those who just want a relaxing experience so you can have some music playing while they’re sipping on their drinks. You could also light up a fire pit in the evening for some good conversation.
All Pro Shade Concepts will be at the MARICOPA COUNTY HOME SHOWS this March 6-8 2020. Catch us at the State Farm Stadium and take a look at our custom quality awnings, sun screens, and more.
Prepare Outdoor Space
There are a number of things that you should consider when preparing your backyard for a party:
- See to it that you have enough outdoor furniture. You don’t want to see anyone without a seat during your party so you should have enough chairs for everyone who responded to your invitation. You should also check if your tables and chairs are free of dirt and mildew.
- Maintain Landscape. Weeds and tall grass can be unattractive to look at and will prevent your guests from enjoying the party. When you find that your grass is too tall or when there’s an abundance of weeds, then get trimming before the party even starts.
- Make sure you have enough shade. Under the heat of the Arizona sun, you’re going to need an ample amount of shade that will extend your entertaining space. You have a couple of options available for you
- Awnings: Awnings provide the much-needed shade that extends your outdoor space to protect you and your guests for when the Arizona sun gets too intense. They should be able to block out UV rays but still give you a good view of the outdoors
- Patio Shades: Maybe you already have enough space for your patio. To give a little more protection from the sun, then you can install patio shades to prevent being struck by the heat of the Arizona sun during certain hours of the day.
Planning for that perfect party will allow you and your guests to have an enjoyable party experience in your yard. Make sure you’re protected from the sun and get shades from a local trusted Arizona provider.
All Pro Provides Awnings Made to Protect
We give quality shade solutions for your Arizona home. There is no project that’s too big or too small for us. Our awnings are customized to fit your style while providing you comfort all year round. Contact us for a free quote. We look forward to working with you.
Let’s Get Started
All Pro Shade Concepts specializes in the honest & professional installation of custom window screens, awnings, & patio shades. We take pride in giving you the best products with the best service, guaranteed! Our team provides you with a free home or business assessment and quote, with no pressure to buy. Explore our available services and contact us with any questions.