- The Durability of the Motor – You need to decide which solution works best for you. Look for a product that is guaranteed durable and comes with a complete warranty as some products or brands comes with a limited warranty and doesn’t cover all of the parts. Others, provide a complete warranty, but for a limited time period. All Pro Shade Concepts recommends and uses Somfy motors which are some of the best in the industry.
- Motor’s Compatibility – Know what type of shades or blinds it’s compatible with for most window treatment options can be motorized, but not all of them work with all the solutions.
- The App or Remote options that will integrate with the motor - Make sure that your Smart phone supports the app associated with the motor that you selected or see to it that the remote you selected to control your shades/blinds comes with a comprehensive warranty. With this, you can get the most out of your shades/blinds and control them remotely.
- How is this Motor Powered? – Motorized window shades/blinds are solar powered, battery powered and plug-in or wired. Each option has its own benefits, preference and size of the window coverings are the main factors that would dictate you to choose one over the other options. Battery powered motors – is the least expensive of the three motorized options, you don’t need to worry about wiring and electrical costs.
- What Kind of Customer Support You can get if you’re having trouble – Obviously, quality customer service is very important as you may need to interact with customer service with regards to your motorized blinds to ensure that the proper support is there to meet your needs.
Learn about some sun screen options from owner Robert Mulvin
Follow All Pro Shade Concepts Owner Robert Mulvin as he works on a project in the Arcadia Neighborhood in Phoenix, Arizona
All Pro Shade Concepts can provide you with several Patio Sun Shade options that give you the freedom to customize the patio shades that suit your residential or commercial property needs: